Using your E-Care account to manage utility usage, pay your bill and even budget for next year! Enrollment is simple and free. Try E-Care today!
To better serve all customers, SEAGD offers several alternatives for customers wishing to pay their natural gas bills beyond the local office setting during regular working hours.
For ease in paying your bill, try one of the following services:
- Pay your bill on-line 24 hours a day any day with E-Care.
- Electronic Funds Transfer allows a customer’s bill to be withdrawn automatically each month from that customer’s checking account. A monthly statement is still mailed to the customer for recordkeeping purposes. To enroll in the program, contact us.
- Credit card payments may be made via telephone at any local office, or by calling 1-800-660-8683. Credit card payments may also be made by visiting any local office of SEAGD.
- Payments may be mailed to your local SEAGD office.
- Payments may be dropped in the night depository of your local SEAGD office after traditional working hours.
In addition to the payment options listed above, SEAGD offers a Budget Payment Plan for customers who wish to have one convenient payment amount each month. SEAGD will estimate what your average natural gas bill would be for 12 months. At the end of the 12 month period, the company will “true up” your account and calculate your new Budget Payment Plan amount. To enroll in budget billing, please click here to contact us.